Inspiring productivity quotes for your Bullet Journal
I don’t know about you, but I love decorating my Bullet Journal with inspirational quotes!
These quotes motivate me to be productive while decorating my pages nicely. That’s why this week, I found you some inspiring quotes on productivity to use in your Bullet Journal!
Take the opportunity to decorate your pages that are emptier, or to write down a motivating reminder on your daily pages (Daily Log).
Here are some inspiring quotes on productivity for your Bullet Journal!
1. Perfection is not when there is no more to add, but no more to take away.
-Antoine De Saint-Exupery
2. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin
3. My advice is never to do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. -Charles Dickens
4. The most effective way to do it, is to do it. -Amelia Earhart
5. There is no substitute for hard work. -Thomas Edison
6. A year from now you may wish you had started today. -Karen Lamb
7. Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most. -Abraham Lincoln
8. Focus on being productive instead of busy. -Tim Ferriss
9. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. -Henry Ford
10. An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. -Arnold Glasgow
11. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill
12. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. -Oprah Winfrey
13. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim Rohn
14. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. -Muhammad Ali
15. You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. -Stephen King
16. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. -Francis Of Assisi
17. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
18. Plans are nothing; planning is everything. -Dwight D. Eisenhower
19. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. -Stephen King
20. True efficiency is not about speed; it’s about spending more time with what truly matters. -Ryder Carroll
21. Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before. -Franz Kafka
22. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. -Stephen R. Covey
23. Find a happy person, and you will find a project. -Sonja Lyubomirsky
24. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. -Bruce Lee
25. Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest. -Leo Babauta
26. Fall in love with the process, and the results will come. -Eric Thomas
27. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. -Napoleon Hill
28. My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from. -Rob Hill, Sr.
29. Nothing will work unless you do. -Maya Angelou
30. The best way to predict the future is to create it. -Alan Kay
31. Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else. -Peter Drucker
32. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. -Ralph Marston
33. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
34. Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them. -David Allen
35. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein
That was 35 inspiring productivity quotes for your Bullet Journal!
Has any of them spoken to you? Did you know some of them? Let me know in the comments below! If you know the most inspiring, motivational productivity quote out there, please share it with us here!
What about you? Do you use quotes to decorate your Bullet Journal and motivate yourself?
Until next time!